Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wend-y

Yesterday as I was sifting through the Treehugger posts recently, I found this post on a magazine called Wend.



Wend
is an outdoor magazine which is
100% committed to a sustainable lifestyle and is inspired by biking, kayaking, climbing and surfing. One of their rather interesting green initiatives is by selling their online edition for only half the price of the printed version. This month's issue is offered free online. Click here to read the free issue.

Its really nice to see extra effort to promote green living. Green products are usually marketed at least 3 times the price of conventional products. Wend slashes their online price by half. I wonder if other magazines like Time, National Geographic or even FHM would follow suit?



P/S: I am very into environmental issues lately. Maybe I should write more about green stuff. Hmmm....




No comments:

The Forwarder

My Photo
jc
An engineer looking for fame and fortune in all the wrong places.
View my complete profile