Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vision


This picture was contributed by a friend of mine Wiling Tan who is a great mentor and also a fellow blogger. Visit his motivational site here.

I have finally decided what to do with my blogs FW:This and apalancho!

Starting today FW:This will serve as but not limited to an information hub for various materials ranging from articles on sustainable living, new technologies, gadget/food/tourism/car reviews and entrepreneurial tips.

The aim is to make your life better and when you live your life better, the people around you will benefit from it. I am a strong believer of karma and also of the concept of pay-it-forward. That is why good things must be shared hence the blog is named FW:This. If you find the knowledge useful and think that your friends might benefit it, forward my link to them or at least save the article and send a copy to them in email.

I have too many interests but not enough specialization, which makes me a jack of all trades. The benefit of transforming FW:This into an information hub is that I will be able to contribute my knowledge in those areas I am adept at. As for other categories, I will might open up to other writers but at this moment I am welcome suggestions.

My vision is to consolidate FW:This and apalancho! into one site. The name of the site is yet to be established. I would like to have this future site to be as popular as lowyat.net or even Treehugger. As per the 7 Habits by Steven R. Covey, begin with the end in mind. For the short term, this is what I want to do. The Law of Attraction also tells us that if you can put your dream on paper and spell out the details, one day you dream will come true indefinitely. Everyone should practice this concept as it is very very important to know what you want in life.

As for apalancho! I will still be updating it and will use it as my personal blog, mainly writing about my daily escapades and experiments.

Who knows maybe 5 years down the road my vision may come true? Let's see how things goes. I'll need your support to make this dream a success! As for now, apalancho!



No comments:

The Forwarder

My Photo
jc
An engineer looking for fame and fortune in all the wrong places.
View my complete profile